Home Equity Line of Credit
Money when you need it. That's what you can expect from a home equity loan from Capital City Bank. Money to pursue continuing education. Money to undertake those renovations you've been putting off. Whatever your needs or desires, a home equity loan is versatile, easy to apply for and available when you need it.
Features and benefits:
- Access cash—up to your full available credit limit—whenever you like
- Six-month Introductory APR of just 2.99%, thereafter as low as 3.75%*
- No closing costs on lines up to $250,000
- Easy approval up to 100% Loan-to-Value available*
- Amortizing and Interest-only payment options available
- Easy online application process
- Overdraft protection option for any Capital City Bank checking account^
What you’ll need to apply:
- Photo ID (Accepted forms include U.S. Driver’s License or Passport with Photo)
- Your mortgage payment
- Estimated value of your home (Refer to your local property appraiser or tax assessor)
- Your employment information
- Your income
Payment protection for your home equity loan
Unexpected emergencies, like accidents, illness, death or disability can wreak havoc on your financial situation. Take the worry out of your financial forecast with our Payment Protection program.
*All loans subject to credit and property approval. The introductory rate will be in effect for the first six (6) months after account is opened. Upon expiration of the introductory rate, all balances will accrue interest at the variable standard Annual Percentage Rate (APR) that can range from Prime + 0.5% (currently 3.75% APR) to Prime + 6.5% (currently 9.75% APR), using the JP Morgan Chase Prime (JPMCP) rate, not to exceed 18% at any time. Information accurate as of 04/01/2021. After the promotional period, the variable standard APR will be based on the borrower’s line amount, combined loan-to-value ratio, and credit rating. Hazard insurance required and flood insurance, if applicable. An annual fee of $50 is charged on the first year anniversary after closing and each year thereafter. A prepayment penalty of 2% of the original credit line amount, not to exceed $1,500, will be assessed if the credit line is closed within three (3) years of the origination date. The borrower may pay the credit line down to zero without closing the line of credit or without incurring a prepayment penalty. Consult a tax advisor about possible tax benefits. Minimum line of $10,000 required. Exclusions, limitations and funding requirements apply. Additional Limitations and conditions apply for existing HELOC clients. Refer to product disclosure or ask a banker for complete details. Offer available for limited time.
^Overdraft protection subject to transaction fees.